Thursday, March 10, 2011

Sigma E25 Travel Size Brush - Review

Hello my lovely ladies!
I'm back with a review!
Sigma sent me their "travel friendly" eye blending brush (E25) fore review purposes.
This will not be a long review because after all, it is only one brush.
I will do my best to keep it short & sweet :)


 So, the first thing I noticed was how neatly and carefully
my brush was packaged. Sigma does an exceptional job of making sure all your brushes get
to you in upstanding condition, I have been a customer of Sigma since before joining the affiliate program and have never been disappointed in how quickly i received my packages & how nicely the brushes were packaged, Something I absolutely LOVE & admire about the company.

I wanted to test the brush out for at least 3 weeks before telling you all how I feel about it, so...here it goes!

I will section this review into different topics:
  • Shedding - It did not lose a single bristle during the first wash, or during the times I have used it for my daily application.
  • Harsh? - Not one bit! It is one of the softest brushes I have ever ran my fingers across, When picking up product, simply tap off the excess and with one sweep, you get that perfect soft application of color on each lid.
  • Drying time - When using my brush cleanser, I usually spritz it and wipe off with a paper towel and the drying time usually takes about 2 minutes. When "deep-cleaning", the drying time will take about 1 hour.
  • Size Comparison - Since I only have the "travel friendly" version of the (E25) I could not compare it to the actual bristles on the Full size Blending Brush (E25), so I compared it to the next best thing, My favorite eye brush; the Sigma Eye Shading (E55) and something that can most likely be found in our wallets; a credit card (school ID, gift card, library card, etc)




This brush has become a staple in my every day make-up routine, It lives up to it's "blending" name without a doubt. I love creating the ultimate smokey eye and the Sigma Blending E25 is the perfect brush to incorporate into that. I'll be throwing this bad boy into my cosmetics travel bag each time I head out on vacation!
Sneak Peak into next review: Make Me Classy Brush Set! Coming soon!

XO,
MakeMeBlushh
SALE!
Sigma Premium Travil Kits on Sale for $49 ends 3/ 11 & code STYLE2011 for 10% OFF! The hot pink one is definitely on my wish list!






No comments:

Post a Comment